- QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY : Secondary or equal or Practical experience in acupressure.
- AGE : Minimum 17 years.
ACUPRESSURE (FOOT REFLEXOLOGY): Acupressure is nature’s health science built in our body. In reflexology therapy, you have to apply pressure on certain points located on soles (Foot reflexology). The pressure given on points stimulates all the organs of the body to prevent disease and to maintain good health.
Course Mode – CORRESPONDENCE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
You can do it at home. Our institute will send you Books, Charts, Instruments & after completion of the course, one test will be conducted. A question paper along with an answer sheet will be sent to you & you will have to deposit the answer sheet for getting your certificate.
Mode Type –
- Postal – (Hard Copy)
- Online – (Software)
You can do this course on the internet also. We can provide you the study material/lessons on your ID Software & you can clear your doubts through E-mail.
- This course can be done both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The course can be done Mode by regular or by correspondence.
- Your one photograph, ID Proof, Last education certificate & experience certificate are to be attached with the application form.
- You will be given a certificate after completing this course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities will be provided at your self expenses.
- f you are interested in Practical classes (for Correspondence – No material + No certificate) the facility is provided at our center/camp / authorized center for 3 days on extra subscription Rs. 4000 (For India) & $ 100 (For foreign).
- Charges for instruments, literature, chart & books will be included for candidates.
Main features of this course :
- You can become a practitioner.
- You can get a job/service in naturopathy or alternative treatment therapy center.
- You can help your family as well as others by treating them free of cost.
SYLLABUS : Acupressure Basic Course - Special Reference to Foot Reflexology